Be Informed by Email

Google Groups
Subscribe to teach-my-child
Email:
Visit this group

Friday, January 21, 2011

Acceptance and appreciation moulds the child

My darling daughter just turned 2 years old recently. Though her temperament is very different from her brother, I've learned to accept that all individuals are different & to be respected as such. She has shown me a different perspective on the journey of motherhood.
I've realised that by appreciating her & interpreting her actions & intentions positively, she has evolved into a more adorable baby day by day. Before we embark on "teaching" another person, we have to accept them, feel compassion for them, & love them wholeheartedly, especially towards our kids. It's such a joy & enriching experience growing up with my two kids. I'm blessed to be able to do so.

No comments:

Google Site Search

Google